Fiasco Chianti DOCG 2 LT
The grapes and the Vineyard
Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Trebbiano and Malvasia. This wine is produced following the ancient recipe: it derives a pleasant, fruity, fresh and tasty wine that reflects the characteristics of the terroir it represents.
This is the Chianti: a brilliant ruby red wine, the nose is characterized by the typical hints of violet and small red fruits of Sangiovese. Young and tasty, in the mouth it is fresh, balanced and medium-bodied with not too aggressive tannins balanced by a right acidity.
Easy to drink wine, suitable to accompany daily dishes.
ENOLOGIST: Dott.Riccardo Cotarella
- Grapes: 85% Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Trebbiano and Malvasia
- Production area: MontespertoliVineyard area: 15 ha
- Vineyard altitude: 300 mt. slm
- Soil type: clayey schist
- Training system: Guyot and Tuscan bow
- Density per hectare: 3.500 vines
- Annual production: 750 hl
- First year of production: 1985
- Vintage available on the market: 2010
- Next year on the market: 2011
- Harvest period: September
- Vinification: Traditional with 10 days of maceration on the skins and subsequent fermentation vitrified cemenet
- Aging in the bottle: 3 months
- Alcohol carried out: 12.5%
- Total acidity: 5.2 g / l
- Dry extract: 26.06 g / l
- pH: 3Serving temperature: 14 ° C